Individual EFT Sessions
If you’re struggling with an emotional challenge and you’re looking for support to make your way through, these sessions are for you. My sessions and tailored to reveal and release any limiting beliefs or patterns that are stopping you from achieving your full potential and living the life you want and deserve. Consultations typically last an hour and take place over Zoom, so I can support you wherever you are in the world.
Block of 3 – £210
Block of 6 – £370
Block of 10 – £616
SleepTalk and Tapping Package £349
The goal of this package is pretty simple – to help calm your child’s fears and worries and increase their confidence and self-esteem. This will naturally make way for a positive change in the behavioural or sleep changes that your child has experienced as a result of their anxiety.
As a parent, I will support you in the emotional challenges that can arise when navigating parenthood, leaving you feeling calm, connected and fully equipped to support your child when they’re experiencing big emotions.
This package includes:
– A detailed SleepTalk® Consultation taking you through Phase 1 of the process (60-90 minutes)
– x8 weekly email check-ins to keep you on track with your goals and to troubleshoot any challenges
– Feedback forms to identify positive changes and emerging patterns of behaviour
– Initial Tapping Consultation (90 minutes)
– x2 Follow-on Tapping Consultations (60 minutes each)
– x2 Bespoke Tapping Audio Meditations (together with tapping scripts), tailored to you and your child
– Tapping with Kids Toolkit detailing the tapping resources and techniques you can use with your child
SleepTalk Fundamentals £87
In this package, I will take you through Phase 1 of the SleepTalk® process by way of a 60-90 minute 1:1 consultation, which can take place via Zoom or in person. By the end of this session, you will be confident in all aspects of this technique, including:
– the perfect stage in your child’s sleep cycle to use this technique;
– how to ensure they are in this optimal phase; and
– the carefully crafted statements to use and exactly how to deliver them.
Once you have this knowledge, you will be able to do this every night with your child in just 2 minutes – the time it takes to make a cup of tea!